This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 2:54 pm and is filed under Cosplay. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
As many have been enquiring about the Cosplay Photo Competition, here is more information on it.
The Cosplay Photo Competition is meant for photographers and Cosplayers.
Prizes of $300, $200, $100 are awarded to winners. You can submit any number of photos you like.
Results will be announced after the Cosplay Challenge 2009 on 31st Jan 2009. Winners will be notified. Support your friend’s cosplay photo entry by voting for them through SMS at the Cosplay Challenge.
The best cosplay photos will be selected based on voting by the public and a panel of judges during 31st January 2009 at the Cosplay Challenge event.
The sms format is
COSVOTE<space>Your Name<space>Cosplay photo number to 77688
Rules and Regulations of the Cosplay Photo Competition
- The photograph must have been taken by the submitting party or if you are a cosplayer and was not the one who took the photo, then the photographer must know that you are submitting the photo to this competition and is agreeable to it.
- The photo must be of individuals and not crowd shots
- You may submit as many entries as you want, but please name the entry (CharacterName.jpg)
- All photos must be at least 2Megapixels [1600x1200]
- If submitting more than 1 photo, please zip all the files together in one folder and name it your full name (Fullname.rar or Fullname.zip)
- Please send us your Full Name(as in IC), IC number and entry to firstname.lastname@example.org