CITISPA – Suntec Road Show

Filed under Body Category by Extreme Makeover at 11:51 pm on Apr 10 2010

10 April 2010

Today, I was at Suntec with friends and they were spotted & invited by Bryan Wong & Phyllis Quek to take up the challenge for Beauty Perfection. I was so thrilled and happy for them and looking forward to a “New” them.

While waiting for them to go through the filming and briefing given by CITISPA, I took the time to roam around and gotten a few photo shots.

Brian Wong, Iris Chua & Phyllis Quek

Bryan Wong, Iris Chua & Phyllis Quek

Iris Chua & Phylli Quek

Iris Chua & Phylli Quek

Brian Wong & Iris Chua

Bryan Wong & Iris Chua

From seeing how the artists worked, it wasn’t so simple like we had viewed from out television screen. I realised that they had to put in alot of efforts to master their scripts and quick mind reflex are also needed from them. It’s really not as simple as what we think!

Even though, the waiting time for my friends to their takes was pretty long…but at the end of the day, I was rewarded with some motivation and encouragement from surrounding friends…which is, “IRIS, YOU HAVE SLIM DOWN!”

Although, I am still not very satisfied with my result and believe there is still room for improvements. Nevertheless, I still like to Thank You for all your encouragement and motivation. Blush Blush :D

Iris Chua @ Beauty Perfect

Iris Chua @ Beauty Perfect

Never Give Up, Every Effort Counts!

5 Responses to “CITISPA – Suntec Road Show”

1. 1 Gary Tehon 11 Apr 2010 at 10:20 pm

Hi Iris,
    Wow indeed you look different from the last we met way back a couple of years (more gorgeous and wah lah …). Oh yah … I should congratulate you for having the determination to get what you needed as a role model and slimming down so much.
    Keep up the good work and strong determination.
    You are already a winner here ….

no need to be in the contest “Big Loser” ha … ha. Take care.

2. 2 Extreme Makeoveron 13 Apr 2010 at 12:10 am

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your compliment and encouragement. Life isn’t just about winning but to treasure & enjoy every moment…and that’s what I am doing to enjoy this very moment, with thanks to CITISPA for this opportunity.

No worries, I won’t be joining “Big Loser” contest ;-)

3. 3 articles about translationon 30 Apr 2010 at 2:57 pm

articles about translation…

I just discovered your megablog while searching for some text and news. The layout is quite wonderful and I must appreciate the effort you do in posting useful stuff here, thank you mate Super Articles Enjoy!….

4. 4 fbon 11 Sep 2011 at 10:37 am