Posts tagged: Red-Lipped Batfish
2012 Super Blogger
2011 Blog Awards – 1st Place
2010 Blog Awards – 1st Place
Mooncake Pairing Vodcast
Urban Homme Icon Challenge
Our Hong Kong Travel Blog
In collaboration with omy.sg, the Hong Kong Tourism Board sent ten bloggers from the Singapore Blog Awards 2010 to Hong Kong to experience the Hong Kong Dragonboat Carnival, part of the Hong Kong Summer Spectacular Program.
Check out our joint blog and share our experience in Hong Kong!
Popular TagsAnchorvale Aussie Aussie Pete Australia Baby Body Sculpting Breitkreutz California Casey CCMC China Community Death Family Grassroots Heartlands Hong Kong Jaime Japan Lam Pin Min Melbourne Miracle Murder New Zealand omy Pete Peter Breitkreutz Police PR Sammi Sengkang Sengkang West Shanghai singapore sweden Tourism Victoria Travel Twitter Urban Homme Urban Icon Challenge USA Video WTH YouTube Zheng
- Something Fishy About This Drug SmugglerAccording to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at Miami International Airport, a 38 year old 'would be' drug smuggler concealed more than two pounds of cocaine in some fried fish.The woman arrived from Jamaica Saturday morning and was carrying the fried fish with her luggage. I'm guessing that the officers smelled something fishy fro […]Aussie Pete
- 2015 Hurricane Season – The Time To Prepare Is Now!The 2015 Hurricane Season began on June 1stand runs through until November 30th. Although forecasters are anticipating a ‘below-normal’ number of storms, they are also telling us “that’s no reason to believe coastal areas will have it easy.”Be sure to watch the video at the end of this article - extremely scary but true!! Project Phoenix...we MUST be prepar […]Aussie Pete
- No Drugs, No Alcohol - Just Plain Good Old 'Whacko'!! - VideoThere were apparently no drugs or alcohol inspiring this guy's behavior - just a good old dose of 'crazy'! However, according to the offender he has never been diagnosed with any mental health condition.I'm guessing he could have chosen a more 'dance friendly' radio stationSo what drove Christian Radecki of Cape Coral to first b […]Aussie Pete
- Please Think Of Our Kids in Tampa - The Pedestrian Danger IndexRecently, I've become very concerned with the speed at which motorists have been barreling through our neighborhood - and looking at the statistics, I have every reason to be worried.Here in the gated community of 'The Eagles' in Odessa (north west Tampa), there are many kids walking and playing around the footpaths and the suburban roads.Plea […]Aussie Pete
- Tampa Bay Chinese School - A Hidden Cultural Gem!At first, we were very worried about the boys' 'mother tongue' in the USA... of course they will remain multi-lingual, speaking three languages regularly in our home environment, but the variety of Chinese stimuli is somewhat limited in their day to day activities.'Mother Tongue' is a Singaporean local school curriculum component. Wi […]Aussie Pete
- Forbes Tell Us Where To Retire - And I Came to Florida To Work HarderWe came to Florida for two reasons - career advancement and lifestyle. I was given the choice between NYC and Tampa, FL as our home base... we chose Florida for the obvious lifestyle difference (Tampa has lots of space for the kids to grow up in, while New York is kind of like Singapore on steroids).I definitely didn't come here to retire - in fact I ex […]Aussie Pete
- Photos That Make You Scream ''WTH"??!!With social media today, it's not difficult to find photographs on a daily basis that range anywhere between somewhat awkward to downright 'What The Hell'. Below are 20 images that are on the upper end of this scale.The problem might be that Japanese fashion revolves around skirts that are too shortI'm not sure who is more creepy - the ph […]Aussie Pete
- Planning Our First US Road Trip - Grand Canyon or Bust!We've all seen the movies - most of them comedies surrounding bizarre situations and unfortunate mishaps - about the good ol' US road trip. While we have been preparing and thinking about what we will do for our summer vacation, images of Robin Williams being covered in sewage while emptying the waste from his rental RV are stuck in my head.Road Tr […]Aussie Pete
- Total Strangers Taking Selfies With My Car - 2015 Ford Mustang GT FastbackAs we were going through the decision of whether or not to pick up our whole life and move to the USA, I sought counsel from one of my close friends and colleagues (who happens to be Italian American) in Singapore. One of the key messages that he gave me was that in his opinion, I could not make the shift without seeking prior agreement with my wife to buy m […]Aussie Pete
- Muslims Read Hate Comments - Confronting, Important Message!There was a very sad incident that occurred here in Tampa Bay last week and was extensively covered on the news - a local Islamic Daycare Center burned down.Live news footage of the tragic eventNews footage of the fire quickly appeared online and shortly thereafter, along with a huge outpouring of concern and sympathy from the general community, a cross sect […]Aussie Pete
- Something Fishy About This Drug Smuggler
Most liked posts
- 'Fetishists' Paying Chinese Girls To Crush Innocent Bunnies On Video (Warning: Extremely Graphic)
- Oh Dear, SIA!! - Why Hast Thou Foresaken Me?
- Coz He's Got... ★♫'Smile... Personality, Charm... Personality'★♫
- 'Legend Of The Seas' - Or Legends In Our Own Minds?
- Early Xmas at Ang Mo Kio - Exclusive Heartlands Pictorial
- Jeux de Dragon Ball Z on ‘Legend Of The Seas’ – Or Legends In Our Own Minds?
- watches for men on REM Sleep – Rapid Eye Movement? Maybe Not!!
- http://awriter.org on ‘Instant’ Citizens?… I Think Not, Sylvia Lim!
- Jeux de Dragon Ball Z on Step Back In Time – Singapore Food Trail
- Talking Angela Games on Ball-Cutter Pacu Fish… Brings Tears To My Eyes Just Thinking About It
Facebook – Add Me
July 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31