Posts tagged: Chinese Crested Dog
2012 Super Blogger
2011 Blog Awards – 1st Place
2010 Blog Awards – 1st Place
Mooncake Pairing Vodcast
Urban Homme Icon Challenge
Our Hong Kong Travel Blog
In collaboration with omy.sg, the Hong Kong Tourism Board sent ten bloggers from the Singapore Blog Awards 2010 to Hong Kong to experience the Hong Kong Dragonboat Carnival, part of the Hong Kong Summer Spectacular Program.
Check out our joint blog and share our experience in Hong Kong!
Popular TagsAnchorvale Aussie Aussie Pete Australia Baby blog Body Sculpting Breitkreutz Casey CCMC China Community Death Family Grassroots Heartlands Hong Kong Jaime Japan Lam Pin Min Melbourne Miracle Murder New Zealand omy Pete Peter Breitkreutz Police PR Sammi Sengkang Sengkang West Shanghai singapore sweden Tourism Victoria Travel Twitter Urban Homme Urban Icon Challenge USA Video WTH YouTube Zheng
- 10-yo Boy Finds Mummified Remains In Grandparents Attic (WTH and Spooky)Well, this is one of those classic 'What The Hell' Moments...But the story gets weirder and weirder as the facts emerge.When a 10-year-old boy found a human mummy in a sarcophagus in a corner of his grandparents' attic, it left German authorities in a state of bewilderment.The mummy found by a ten-year-old boy in Germany lies in its resting pl […]AussiePete
- Dear Readers... Please Help Save Locky's Dad!!Locky's Dad is Nick Auden - the dad of three little kids: Lachlan ("Locky"), Hayley, & Evan - a loving husband, an athlete and a successful businessman!And he keeps surviving against all odds in his battle against Stage 4 Melanoma.Nick is determined to be a survival case study for other advanced melanoma fighters.But he needs access to a t […]AussiePete
- 'Ball-Cutter' Pacu Fish - Swim Naked At Your Own Risk!Known as a PACU, the "ball-cutter" fish has a set of chompers very similar to that of a human. Usually found only in warm waters of the Amazon River, the Pacu, a relative of the Piranha, can grow up to a length of 90cm and a weight of 25kg.So it came as a complete surprise when a 21cm Pacu was caught in an eel trap in Oresund Sound off the south co […]AussiePete
- There Were Four In The Bed, And The Little One Said...[Be sure to scroll to the end of this post to find out how to share in very cool prizes!!]Roll Over... Roll Over... so they all rolled over and NONE FELL OUT!!Well, that's not really the way the song goes, but with a mattress specifically designed by Sealy, when one heavy person moves about in their sleep it's not felt by their partner. In my case, […]AussiePete
- REM (Really Enjoy My) SleepNow here is something that I never considered when I started the Sealy Sleep Ambassador campaign.Of course, I’d heard about REM (rapid eye movement) sleep before and have read reports of how not getting enough can have serious consequences on my health. What I didn’t know was that I just haven’t been experiencing it often enough over recent years. I sort of […]AussiePete
- Crazy Apple Store Freak-Out Lady Goes Viral... Thanks Porscha!The video is very poor quality and short (on loop), but it's gone viral all thanks to actress, Porscha Coleman. Crazy Apple Store Freak-Out Lady The incident occurred when an unidentified woman entered the Grove Apple store in Los Angeles pushing a stroller and asked for some parts for her phone... a staff member at the Genius Bar advised her that if […]AussiePete
- Finally An Excuse To Sleep!As most of my long term readers are well aware, it's very rare these days that I will take part in campaigns and the like, unless it's really something that I'm passionate about or will be beneficial to the community at large. This time around, when OMY kindly invited me to take part in the 'Sealy Sleep Ambassador 2013' campaign, I h […]AussiePete
- Our Luxurious Staycation - Raffles Hotel (Where the Legend Began - and Where it Continues Today)As is becoming quite the norm these days, I am way behind posting articles on my blog that I’ve been meaning to get to… along with this post, I still have many ‘WTH’ articles lined up, for which my blog has for a long time become synonymous with. When Sammi, the boys and I were invited to attend the long weekend at the world renowned Raffles Hotel, I can te […]AussiePete
- The Shame Of Timezone Singapore - The Adult Animal Kaiser Boss Man NerdI've got to be brutally honest here - I hate using my blog and the traffic I get to promote negativity and have a whinge or complain... it takes away from the all around 'niceness' and good feelings that I try to promote (and anyone who knows me or reads my blog regularly would know that the following post must be the result of something high […]AussiePete
- Volvo V40 Cross Country - Packed Full Of Safety - A Car Even My Wife Can DriveOK ladies, please do not be offended by the title of this post. You see, Sammi has never driven but is about to learn. When I passed my driving test many years go (*ahem*), the most challenging part was managing to master the art of reverse parking. Thanks to my buddy, Smith, and the team over at Wearnes Automotive, a couple of weeks ago, I was able to test […]AussiePete
- 10-yo Boy Finds Mummified Remains In Grandparents Attic (WTH and Spooky)
Most liked posts
- 'Fetishists' Paying Chinese Girls To Crush Innocent Bunnies On Video (Warning: Extremely Graphic)
- Oh Dear, SIA!! - Why Hast Thou Foresaken Me?
- Coz He's Got... ★♫'Smile... Personality, Charm... Personality'★♫
- 'Legend Of The Seas' - Or Legends In Our Own Minds?
- Early Xmas at Ang Mo Kio - Exclusive Heartlands Pictorial
- ameliya smithz on Dear Readers… Please Help Save Locky’s Dad!!
- ameliya smithz on Ball-Cutter Pacu Fish… Brings Tears To My Eyes Just Thinking About It
- Dentista - Cl on Ah Boys to Men OR Ah Pete to Man? GV Great Movie Race…
- Spice Incense online on Ah Boys to Men OR Ah Pete to Man? GV Great Movie Race…
- weight loss supplements on Ah Boys to Men OR Ah Pete to Man? GV Great Movie Race…
Facebook – Add Me
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31